Eternal Diversity Forums
Welcome, Guest! We've noticed you're not logged in, and we would love if you did. Not a member? Feel free to register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eternal Diversity Forums
Welcome, Guest! We've noticed you're not logged in, and we would love if you did. Not a member? Feel free to register!
Eternal Diversity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speculation Thread - We aren't in Serebii!

4 posters

Go down

Speculation Thread - We aren't in Serebii! Empty Speculation Thread - We aren't in Serebii!

Post  *IZ* Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am

Oh yes I did! Well pretty much discuss future games that you want.
The dont's:
I want a Ruby and Saphire remake.

You see whats wrong with that? Its boring, lame, and counts as spam.

Now the do's:
I want a Ruby and Saphire remake for the 3DS and DS because I feel like its their turn for a remake. Maybe they can do what they did with PMD Blue and Red, make 1 version for the DS and the other for the 3DS. I also think they should let us buy clothes and accesories for the main characters and of couse let the pokemon follow you. Maybe they should randomly add N in them as an event.

I could add a lot more which I probably will do in the future. Anyway discuss games you want.

~~IZ
*IZ*
*IZ*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Speculation Thread - We aren't in Serebii! Empty Re: Speculation Thread - We aren't in Serebii!

Post  PokemonTrainers Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 pm

lol randomly add N.

Anyway, I want a game that has the Orange Islands as a post game or something. FireRed and LeafGreen got pretty boring post game. Unfortunately, I don't think they'll make a FireRed and LeafGreen remake ever. If they do, it'll be in a long time or GameFreak is out of ideas and used this. Yeah so a remake of a remake isn't so good so I don't have much hope for this. Sad
PokemonTrainers

Back to top Go down

Speculation Thread - We aren't in Serebii! Empty Re: Speculation Thread - We aren't in Serebii!

Post  Diamond Eagle Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 pm

You know, I always did want a FR/LG remake, like PT. I was thinking of playing my old FR, but then i realized that i couldn't transfer, and didn't even bother. But really, I want a gen. 6. But teh games are starting to get old to me.... ah, I'll buy them anyways :lol:
Diamond Eagle
Diamond Eagle
Steel Master
Steel Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Keldeo 647 Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Shutting - Speculation Thread - Do Not Remake
lol JK, but ya know I had to! :P

I'm really wanting an XD sequal to be honest. It was my first game, and I loved it. Except maybe with Hoenn Pokemon since it's been a while since R/S/E.
I do see R/S remakes, or even an Emerald remake, a lot more likely, though.
Keldeo 647
Keldeo 647
Admin
Admin

https://eternaldiversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *IZ* Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Keldeo 647 wrote:Shutting - Speculation Thread - Do Not Remake
lol JK, but ya know I had to! Razz

I'm really wanting an Laughing sequal to be honest. It was my first game, and I loved it. Except maybe with Hoenn Pokemon since it's been a while since R/S/E.
I do see R/S remakes, or even an Emerald remake, a lot more likely, though.
I think I went in youtube or something lame like that, and they said that it is possible for them to make something like Laughing or that other gamecube game for the 3DS. So they can remake one or just make a complete new game but with the same elements.!
*IZ*
*IZ*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum